Choice Care have an exciting upcoming opportunity. Join us at our Blackburn Recruitment Events. This is a great chance to speak to our current carers and gain their industry knowledge. You can find out the latest careers available in care as well as the latest information on career progression, training and qualifications, what experience you need to be a carer and more.
What we look for in our carers are people who are always looking for reliable, motivated and flexible. You can work full or part time in social care, with or without your own transport. However, it is an advantage if you do have your own transport. We want to continue to create a team of great carers who feel supported by our supervisors, office staff and managers. Our team are given the opportunity to learn by both classroom, e-learning and on the job training. Check out our care careers here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds. However, the minimum age to work in care in the community is 16 and you must have good Maths and English as you will need to fully understand and apply care plans, care and risk assessments.
Please click on the link below to find out more.
- My letter to Gillian Keegan MP Minister for Care
- COMMENCING A NEW CLIENT DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- Choice Care welcomes new nurse
- The State of Social Care in Blackburn
- See the results of our carers survey from December 2017
- Article 3 How Do Good Home Care/Domiciliary Companies Monitor Care and Quality?
- Article 2: Getting Ready to Start a Package of Home/Domiciliary Care
- Article 1: How Do I Find a Good Local Home Care/Domiciliary Company?
- Our 3rd Carers Annual Awards
- Press release: Local care company awards its care staff.