Here at Choice Care, we take our jobs seriously. We offer the best training possible so our staff can be the best carers they can. Here you can find our Carer Training Schedule.
We are always looking for reliable, motivated and flexible people to work full or part time in social care, with or without your own transport. It is an advantage if you do have your own transport. We want to continue to create a team of individuals who feel supported by our supervisors, office staff and managers, who are given the opportunity to learn by both classroom, e-learning and on the job training. Check out our carer training schedule march & April 2018 here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds, however the minimum age to work in care in the community is 16 and you must have good Maths and English as you will need to fully understand and apply care plans, care and risk assessments.
Choice Care has been helping people stay at home in the community in Blackburn and Darwen for over 17 years. Having understood the increasing demands for Care Workers to work across the borough, Choice Care has made their internal training course available to anyone with an interest in entering the caring profession.
If you would like to browse our current opportunities, you can check out our careers page to see open vacancies at Choice Care. Anyone interested in finding out more about free carer training should contact Tracie at Choice Care on 01254 504905, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The State of Social Care in Blackburn
- See the results of our carers survey from December 2017
- Article 3 How Do Good Home Care/Domiciliary Companies Monitor Care and Quality?
- Article 2: Getting Ready to Start a Package of Home/Domiciliary Care
- Article 1: How Do I Find a Good Local Home Care/Domiciliary Company?
- Our 3rd Carers Annual Awards
- Press release: Local care company awards its care staff.
- Training Schedule March & April 2018
- Great British Care Awards Finalists 2018
- Upcoming Blackburn Recruitment Events