Choice Care has been helping people stay at home in the community in Blackburn and Darwen for over 17 years. Having understood the increasing demands for Care Workers to work across the borough, Choice Care has made their internal training course available to anyone with an interest in entering the caring profession.
Tracie Scholes, Registered Manager of Choice Care comments “Making carer training available to a wider group of people gives anyone with an interest in becoming a carer a rare opportunity to discover what care work entails. It also gives them a view of the demands of the role, the standards we must maintain and of course the level of responsibilities that carers must work within for example in administration of medication.”
The three day free carer training course will be held at the offices of Choice Care at Blackburn Enterprise Centre in Blackburn on the 28th, 29th and 30th September 2016.
Tracie concludes “The Health and Social Care sector is changing as the demand for care is set to continue to increase and diversify, as such the sector must respond and develop new and innovative ways to encourage people to look at social care as a career.”
Anyone interested in finding out more about free carer training should contact Tracie at Choice Care on 01254 504905, or by email to email@example.com. Why not check out our current carer vacancies? We have lots of opportunities within home car assistance and more areas.
- My letter to Gillian Keegan MP Minister for Care
- COMMENCING A NEW CLIENT DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- Choice Care welcomes new nurse
- The State of Social Care in Blackburn
- See the results of our carers survey from December 2017
- Article 3 How Do Good Home Care/Domiciliary Companies Monitor Care and Quality?
- Article 2: Getting Ready to Start a Package of Home/Domiciliary Care
- Article 1: How Do I Find a Good Local Home Care/Domiciliary Company?
- Our 3rd Carers Annual Awards
- Press release: Local care company awards its care staff.