After nearly two years of work I am very happy to announce that we have acheived our Six Steps End of Life accreditation from East lancashire Hospice. (See email below and attached certificate.)
The end of life accreditation means that we have evidenced that we provide successfull end of life care to service users against national standards shared by Cumbria and Lancashire End of Life Care Network, Merseyside and Cheshire Cancer Network and Greater Manchester & Cheshire Cancer Network.
When we started the scheme I did not want us to simply do the training, electing instead to go the extra mile and reach for the accreditation by evidencing, through audit from the Hospice, that we had implemented the training and the applicable standards.
This does not mean that we stop as we are, far from it, as the Advanced Care Plans we have developed are now available in Braille and are currently being translated into Gujarati, Urdu and Polish.
We look forward to being able to continue to provide enhanced care and dedicated end of life care to the service users.
- COMMENCING A NEW CLIENT DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- Choice Care welcomes new nurse
- The State of Social Care in Blackburn
- See the results of our carers survey from December 2017
- Article 3 How Do Good Home Care/Domiciliary Companies Monitor Care and Quality?
- Article 2: Getting Ready to Start a Package of Home/Domiciliary Care
- Article 1: How Do I Find a Good Local Home Care/Domiciliary Company?
- Our 3rd Carers Annual Awards
- Press release: Local care company awards its care staff.
- Training Schedule March & April 2018